Guest Blogging with eJobs.Tips
If you have exceptional blogging skills and would like to share your experience in job search, online marketing and other aspects of early career development with our visitors, you should consider becoming a guest blogger with eJobs.Tips!
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of jobs for teens.
- Use the form at the bottom of this page to tell us more about yourself. Send us a link to your other articles, and perhaps to your own blog page. A resume could help too.
- Tell us what topic(s) in youth career and jobs are you interested writing articles in. We encourage you to write about topics that are complementary to our articles.
- We agree on the topic(s) and other details of the article. Also on your fees.
- Upon receipt of the article and after possible corrections you will receive your fees. We only use PayPal for payment. We only accept native English speakers, preferably from US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- We publish your article on eJobs.Tips at your name. Also we promote it on our social fan pages.
Why guest Blogging with eJobs.Tips?
Guest blogging with eJobs.Tips has following benefits:
- You get paid
- Articles will be at your name, so it help building your professional profile
- You share your knowledge with the youth community and get recognized
- You give back to the youth community by sharing your experience and your view point
How to Submit?
Please email your completed article to info at eJobs dot Tips. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the eJobs.Tips:
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content)
- Short, (1-2 sentence) author bio including a photo of yourself
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article
- Stay at 400 to 700 words: posts should be informative engaging and of high-quality value to the audience
- Post submitted in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
Not all received articles will be published!
- Submissions must meet our editorial team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The eJobs.Tips blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.